Immunicum AB (publ) (”Immunicum” or the ”Company”) has successfully completed a private placement of 3,500,000 shares at a price of SEK 16.00, raising a total of SEK 56 million before issue costs. The board of directors of Immunicum has also resolved on a rights issue of new shares, raising a maximum of SEK 44,080,000, on the following terms:
- The Company’s current shareholders have preferential right to subscribe for the new shares
- Up to 2,755,000 new shares will be issued in the rights issue.
- Record date is set to 11 April 2014
- 5 existing shares entitle the holder to subscribe for 1 new share
- Subscription price is set to SEK 16.00, which corresponds to the price in the private placement
- Subscription period runs 14-28 May 2014
- The rights issue is fully underwritten
The share issues will together bring Immunicum gross proceeds of approximately SEK 100 million.
The proceeds from the share issues are mainly intended to be used to finance the company through its planned kidney cancer (RCC) clinical phase II study until expected termination of the study in 2017, in addition to completing the ongoing clinical phase I/II study in liver cancer (HCC).
After the private placement and assuming a fully subscribed rights issue, the total number of shares will amount to 20,030,000, of which the new shares represent approximately 31 percent. The Company’s share capital will increase by up to SEK 312,750, from SEK 688,750 to up to SEK 1,001,500.