Immunicum AB (publ) Announces Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
GOTHENBURG, Sweden, March 27, 2017 - Immunicum AB (publ; First North Premier: IMMU.ST) a biopharmaceutical company advancing a novel immuno-oncology treatment against a range of solid tumors, has resolved to issue a notice of summons to the annual general meeting, which will be held on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. at the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg, Vasagatan 1, 405 30 Gothenburg, room E44. Registration for the meeting will commence at 10:30 a.m.
Right to attend the annual general meeting
Shareholders who wish to participate in the meeting shall (i) be recorded in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB on the record day which is Thursday April 20, 2017, and (ii) not later than Thursday April 20, 2017 have notified the Company of their attendance and the possible attendance of their advisors; either in writing via letter to Immunicum AB (publ), "Annual general meeting", Grafiska vägen 2, SE-412 63 Göteborg, Sweden, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The notice shall include full name, personal identification number or corporate registration number, address, daytime telephone number and, when applicable, information regarding deputies, proxies or advisors. The number of advisors can be at most two. In order to facilitate the registration for the meeting, the notice should, when applicable, be accompanied by powers of attorney, certificates of registration and other authority documents.
- Opening of the meeting and election of chairman of the meeting.
- Preparation and approval of voting list.
- Presentation and approval of the agenda.
- Election of one or two persons to check the minutes.
- Review of whether the meeting has been duly convened.
- Presentation of the annual report and the audit report.
- on adoption of the income statement and the balance sheet.
- on allocation of the Company's result according to the adopted balance sheet.
- on discharge from liability against the Company for the board members and the managing director.
- Approval of remuneration to the board of directors and auditor.
- Election of board of directors and auditors and possible deputy auditors.
- Resolution regarding principles for the appointment of nomination committee.
- Resolution regarding guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
- Resolution regarding authorization for the board of directors to decide on new issue and issue of warrants and/or convertibles.
- Closing the meeting.
The notice in its entirety is available at the Company's website under the link below:
The notice in its entirety will be published in both Swedish and English on the Company's website www.immunicum.com under the section Investerare; Bolagsstyrning; Bolagsstämma and Investors; Corporate Governance; General Meeting, respectively. In addition, it will be announced in the Swedish Official Gazette (Sw. Post- och Inrikes Tidningar) on 29 March 2017. Advertisement that the notice has been made will be published in Dagens Industri on 29 March 2017.
About Immunicum AB (publ)
Immunicum AB (First North Premier: IMMU.ST) is a clinical stage Company developing novel immuno-oncology therapies against a range of solid tumors. The Company's lead compound, INTUVAX® is currently being evaluated in clinical trials for the treatment of kidney cancer, liver cancer and gastrointestinal stromal tumors. INTUVAX® was designed to combine the best of two worlds: a cost-effective cell-based (allogeneic) and off-the-shelf therapy that is capable of triggering a highly personalized and potentially long-lasting immune response against tumor cells throughout the body. www.immunicum.com
For more information, please contact:
Carlos de Sousa, CEO, Immunicum
Telephone: +46 (0) 31 41 50 52
MacDougall Biomedical Communications
Gretchen Schweitzer or Stephanie May
Telephone: +49 89 2424 3494 or + 49 175 571 1562
The Company's Certified Adviser is Redeye AB
Telephone: +46 (0) 8 545 013 31
The information in this press release is disclosed pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was released for public disclosure through the agency of the company's contact person on March 27, 2017 at 1.00 pm CEST.